Sonic Circuits VI
Sonic Circuits VI
London, United Kingdom
- “@owtkri: Get your [ówt krì] demos at Bandcamp. #Free #Downloads t.co/c94V0s0eeM t.co/AVtZAeJutW” see him live Oct3 at scdc14
- What do you get when you mix a double bass, dancers, a fire truck & a bunch of people eating meat? Find out Oct 4 at the scdc14 fest.
- Festival passes on sale now. $50 means $1.66 per act. Pound for pound your entertainment dollar goes farther at Sonic Circuits
- Sonic Circuits Presents Hive Mind, Redrot, Shredded Nerve, Scant, Surak + Hawkins - Aug 1 @Pyramind Atlantic t.co/XlDEmhlN7J
- Wiehle-Reston East to Silver Spring = 61minutes. #planahead #newfaces #noexcuses Sonic Circuits Fest Oct 3-5
|Sonic Circuits VIiTunes Artist's PageiTunes Album Page|
|1.||La Strega Bianca Della Luna II (The White Witch of the Moon)||08:09||$0.99|
|2.||Panic In Legoland||05:09||$0.99|
|4.||3 Shorts About Noise and Rhythm: No. 1. —||03:13||$0.99|
|5.||Les Pas Interieurs (Inner Steps)||11:14||$-1|
|6.||Det Nodvendige (The Necessity)||16:39||$-1|
Warren Burt (Australia): La Strega Bianca Della Luna II (The White Witch of the Moon) 8:06 A sensuous drone of multiple superimposed equal temperaments pulse you to oblivion for a while.
David Barnes (MA): Panic in Legoland 5:10 Barnes is handy with a multi-track tape recorder but it has not necessarily sped up his compositional process; this high-energy work took 8 months to complete and features, among other things, the sounds of scissors, a chain saw, a box of Legos, and circuit-bent gizmos.
Paul Koonce (NJ): Walkabout 16:30 Koonce’s interest in the integration of environmental sounds with instrumental music took him down a “walkabout path,” resulting in this compelling piece which examines the importance placed on style in music today. Winner of the 1998 Bourges Prize.
Pedro Rebelo (Scotland): 1st of 3 Shorts About Noise and Rhythm 3:13 Just that.
Andre Ruschkowski (Germany): Les pas interieurs (Inner Steps) 11:12 The sounds of peoples’ footsteps walking or running in the unusual acoustic environment outside the composer’s studio—combined with the wonders of granular synthesis.
Rasmus B. Lunding (Denmark): Det Noedvendige (The Necessity) 14:15 Post-punk guitarist and engineer Lunding has crafted a sensuous and eerie setting of a Danish poem by noted environmental writer Thornkild Bjornvig.
Stephen Montague (England): Tigida Pipa 9:30 Montague spent six years revising this peice after its completion; the result consists of invented words and percussive sounds, all of which contain an inherent rhythmic structure that serves to move the work through a series of high speed twists and turns.
Very impressive material…It was refreshing to hear music of such originality and quality
- Tom Dean, WOUI