Saint Cloud, MN
- Eric Kamau Grávátt & Source Code at the Jazz at Studio Z Concert Series this Saturday! 6 p.m. workshop, 7 p.m.... t.co/NtE24qlUVD
- Saturday night at Studio Z: crow with no mouth presents a duo piece for percussionist Davu Seru and bassist... t.co/HTHSwxAJu5
- Looking forward to participating the MNMade festival at St. Cloud State University. We’ll be performing Karlheinz... t.co/bu5mzjhA4S
- Amazing performance last night with Viv Corringham and Nathan Hanson. The music was special indeed and was... t.co/UqpGVb7hby
- Join us for Playing it Close to Home tonight at 7:30, and stick around for a special post-concert event with... t.co/z7bxy9Nm16
|Shape ShiftingiTunes Artist's PageiTunes Album Page|
|5.||Desire Also Has Its Own Geography||04:43||$0.99|
|9.||Les Cancons de la Sang||06:02||$0.99|
Transformation, morphing from one world to another. Shape Shifting makes Stockhausen’s live electronic manipulation of acoustic instruments seem like the era of the steam train. Scott Miller and his trusty KYMA box are the lubricants in this multi-reality set up where poetry becomes song, marimbas become monsters, and images float behind your eyelids. The center cannot hold, so let go and allow Zeitgeist, the premiere new music ensemble, guide you through the dreamworld.
A sonic bath with a sense of place, whether it be it an ambient underwater plunk or the thin-whistle mountaintop wind. It started off in Minnesota where the artists live, but we ain’t there any more; we are learning to swim.