Saint Cloud, MN
- Hayden Fihn & Elliott Wachs from McNally Smith College of Music, Thursday night at Studio Z t.co/xc5wZYpOMY
- Our next production "hole in the sky" is an artistic response to the ecological challenges we face as a society,... t.co/hsBtPpdXdL
- This Saturday, April 19 - The Cory Healey 4tet Cory Healey - drums Eric Fratke - bass Zacc Harris - guitar Jake... t.co/3RFSe81BUl
- Congrats to John Luther Adams on winning the 2014 Pulitzer Prize! We look forward to presenting his work... t.co/scUNr8QsXF
- The New Ruckus Composer night tomorrow night with music by Elizabeth Alexander, Michael McGee, Joe Dolson, and... t.co/Vafe2WwnRZ
|Shape ShiftingiTunes Artist's PageiTunes Album Page|
|5.||Desire Also Has Its Own Geography||04:43||$0.99|
|9.||Les Cancons de la Sang||06:02||$0.99|
Transformation, morphing from one world to another. Shape Shifting makes Stockhausen’s live electronic manipulation of acoustic instruments seem like the era of the steam train. Scott Miller and his trusty KYMA box are the lubricants in this multi-reality set up where poetry becomes song, marimbas become monsters, and images float behind your eyelids. The center cannot hold, so let go and allow Zeitgeist, the premiere new music ensemble, guide you through the dreamworld.
A sonic bath with a sense of place, whether it be it an ambient underwater plunk or the thin-whistle mountaintop wind. It started off in Minnesota where the artists live, but we ain’t there any more; we are learning to swim.