Saint Cloud, MN
- Have you written some music you'd like to share? Why not enter the Eric Stokes Song Contest! Send us your entry... t.co/ieUPWjgjEo
- On this #GIVINGTUESDAY, support the health and vitality of our new music community by making a year-end donation... t.co/Xjlt1s1INd
- The 19th Annual Eric Stokes Song Contest welcomes entries from both youth and adult categories for a chance to... t.co/YKZtVOJgUb
- Caprice Saxophone Quartet performs music by Minnesota composers Justin Rubin, Katherine Bergman, Justin Busch,... t.co/lmhguHnuWr
- Join us at the Landmark Center tomorrow at noon for a performance of works by Asako Hirabayashi in the Schubert... t.co/ogtQzLEPiW
|Shape ShiftingiTunes Artist's PageiTunes Album Page|
|5.||Desire Also Has Its Own Geography||04:43||$0.99|
|9.||Les Cancons de la Sang||06:02||$0.99|
Transformation, morphing from one world to another. Shape Shifting makes Stockhausen’s live electronic manipulation of acoustic instruments seem like the era of the steam train. Scott Miller and his trusty KYMA box are the lubricants in this multi-reality set up where poetry becomes song, marimbas become monsters, and images float behind your eyelids. The center cannot hold, so let go and allow Zeitgeist, the premiere new music ensemble, guide you through the dreamworld.
A sonic bath with a sense of place, whether it be it an ambient underwater plunk or the thin-whistle mountaintop wind. It started off in Minnesota where the artists live, but we ain’t there any more; we are learning to swim.