Saint Cloud, MN
- Dennis Gonzalez’s Hymn Project presented by crow with no mouth promotions this Saturday at Studio Z: t.co/THuxkdo3QH
- All Originals series with Red Planet tonight 8p @jazzatstudioz @DeanMagraw @DoubleBates Jay Epstein t.co/FabGh3Pq3l #originaljazz
- We still have room for performers (percussionists and non-percussionists) for our August 17 performance of Inuksuit! t.co/BEDDnVBtIA
- This week at the All Originals Jazz Series: Red Planet! t.co/Ad2tIHRggQ
- Zeitgeist / Caprice Saxophone Quartet call for scores deadline extended to August 1st! t.co/1MN07TX07t
|Shape ShiftingiTunes Artist's PageiTunes Album Page|
|5.||Desire Also Has Its Own Geography||04:43||$0.99|
|9.||Les Cancons de la Sang||06:02||$0.99|
Transformation, morphing from one world to another. Shape Shifting makes Stockhausen’s live electronic manipulation of acoustic instruments seem like the era of the steam train. Scott Miller and his trusty KYMA box are the lubricants in this multi-reality set up where poetry becomes song, marimbas become monsters, and images float behind your eyelids. The center cannot hold, so let go and allow Zeitgeist, the premiere new music ensemble, guide you through the dreamworld.
A sonic bath with a sense of place, whether it be it an ambient underwater plunk or the thin-whistle mountaintop wind. It started off in Minnesota where the artists live, but we ain’t there any more; we are learning to swim.