|Budget estimate for a typical release: some costs are fixed, some variable|
|Groovy Quartet's "Bouree for Bollywood"|
|Remastering (when needed @ $150-$500 extra)||0|
|Manufacturing (1000 finished CDs, 100 raw promos): Jewel box (Digipaks available but cost more), assembly, wrap, top spine, Pdf proofs, disc film (PMS/CMYK), booklet, tray card (1100) printing (varies with size of booklet and colors, 8pp 4/1 quoted here, $840 - $2500 range)||$1300|
|Designer fee ($500) (waived if you use your own and files are print ready)||$500|
|Actual promo mailing costs 150-200 items, ca. 25 overseas||$600|
|Freight/courier to artist, distributor, label||$80|
|innova admin fee (staff, storage, office, publicist)||$3,300|
|TYPICAL EXPENSE TOTAL||$5,780|
- This is not a quote for your particular project
- We usually get projects underway for a while before we can give you the final quote and issue a contract. By submitting to innova and accepting you agree that we may proceed with incurring costs for which you are liable.
- Innova has excellent relationships with cost-effective, high quality vendors. New bids from competitors are solicited periodically.
- Designer's fee is flat rate for projects up to ca. 12 pages with a couple of revision rounds. Innova will provide templates for artists wishing to do their own design but reserves the right to make a nominal charge if such designs are not print ready. 1 hour's work included to assure brand conformity: all else charged at $50/hour.
- Innova charges a flat rate based on the actual cost of mailing promotional materials USPS.
- Membership in the American Composers Forum is required of the lead artist; if you are not a current member, please join HERE.